FEW EASY STEPS TO FABULOUS!!!
The holiday season is upon us and that means more than just parties, good food, and festive activities. There’s also the stress of finding the perfect gifts and not breaking the bank.
What better way to show someone how much you care, while saving some money, than making a homemade gift! Easy enough for a kid to make, but stylish enough for any fashionista.
- The purse. Get it at Kohl’s
- 2-3 different colors of beads with wide holes
- With the purse laid out on a flat surface choose which beads fit your personal style. Make sure the beads have a wide enough hole so they can slide onto the fringe easily.
- Slide the chosen beads onto the end of the fringe. Using as many or as few as preferred.
- Once the beads are in place tie an overhand knot on the end of fringe.
Overhand Knot Tying
Form a loop and pass the end through it.
Tighten it to form the Overhand Knot.
When pulled tight it can function as a simple stopper knot.
Personalizing this purse is the perfect way to spend a cold winter afternoon with the kids. Let their creativity run wild. Use as many beads and as many colors as you’d like.
Handmade gifts are the perfect way to show someone how much you care and a great way to save a little money during the holidays.
Where To Get The Supplies
Check out Kohl’s online for multiple colors of the fringe purse.
More Fun Crafty Ideas
Check out Pear Laine for more fun crafts and projects.